We are getting together for our sissies reunion this coming weekend. OH...I am so excited. We talk and eat and cry and laugh and plan and worry and fuss and encourage and listen and have a great time.
I am even taking my digital camera and I THINK I have it figured out so will post a picture of the FAB FOUR...when I return.
ALSO...you will want to check back as I will post a little update on the reunion....and be watching in the mail for the MAY reunion reminder.
In the mean time....STAND TALL!
Hugs....Aunt Arlene
Saturday, April 29, 2006
The Fabulous Four plus Mom
Posted by
Anonymous
at
11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
mom,
make sure you bring more than one camera, as you know how you (meaning all 5 of you getting together) are with cameras!!!
sam
I am excited as anyone could be. Looking forward to you all being here.We will have fun. Barb and Bev have cameras too. I hope they will bring them. Love mom
Now, Sam...what kind of comment was that? Why, I'll have you know that I have had some very good success lately with my camera. Let us forget the past and look to the future! The Farm chicks (hint hint about things to come...) are not to be doubted nor over looked! We stand tall in all essential aspectsof life. you'll see! barbs
Hey Linz. I deleted your address so that a stranger "lurking" on our family's blog cannot find the address. By the way, did you get a new address because you are living somewhere else? Maybe a new house? We want to hear!
Post a Comment