Thursday, April 13, 2006

Just wanted to share a snap of my wonderful daughter and her two sons. Enjoyed my stay with them. They are good parents! We are blessed!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That tiny baby sure makes Sam look big. He looks like a little blondy.Can't wait to see him in person. Now, don't expect him to do things that Sam did. You will be surprised how different they can be and come from the same seed package. gma

Anonymous said...

what a lovely picture. shay looks happy. what good looking boys! we look foward to seeing you all in person in a few months. we are happy for you!!

sam and jill

Anonymous said...

Cute Shay!!!

Anonymous said...

Sam is so handsome and so is his baby brother, and their momma is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Shay, I am glad it is over for you. How fun is that?!?!? Now the real fun begins. Enjoy every minute, the greatest time of life. Aunt bev

Anonymous said...

Oh Shay Shay....I love that you have two little boys to be buddies to each other. Glad your belly isn't pointy anymore! Hugs...Arlene

Anonymous said...

I love you Shay Shay! I like the baby. Megan

He is a doll... Grandma just called for an egg hunt. She ran off just that fast!
Cyndee

Anonymous said...

Shay, you look so happy, and you should be. the two little boys will soon be playing together and you will wonder what you did without them.... Love gma