Sam and myself recently finished a short movie called "The Aggression Wall" that we entered into a film festival... we made a trailer for the movie as well. They can both be viewed at the following address:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=aggression+wall
They are the 2 produced by Dumpy Bike Films. Go check it out.
chad
Friday, April 14, 2006
Watch Our Movie
Posted by
Anonymous
at
12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good work Chad! Keep it up!
I laughed my face off....'Y' eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(AND)....realized only RM's could make that video after the experience of needing a REAL aggresion wall.
Thanks for sharing. Are you amazed with technology? What fun.
I love you chad! I like you. That was a really funny movie, Chad. I am visiting Grandma Bodily. We are typing on her computer. Thank you!
Megan
It was funny! Rhett
I can't believe you two! What fun you are having! Cyndee
Post a Comment