Monday, April 10, 2006

The Mauzy's news


Ok, so, I know that this isn't the news my mom wants me to share, but it is the news I want to share.

We are having a baby ! We are really excited. Here are the latest ultrasound pictures. Isn't this the cutest baby! The baby's right side of the face, and cute nose! Amy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, what is your baby, a boy or a girl? When is it due? Tell us more about it. I am so happy you are going to increase your family. It will bring blessings from heaven!!!!!! gma

amy said...

We are not finding out the gender until the baby is born. Much to my mom's anxt. We are due end of July beginning of August. I am ENORMOUS! Really, I am huge!

Anonymous said...

I know we kind of want a boy for Spencie to have a brother...but I am thinking she looks like a girl...I mean THAT is a girl nose! Arlene the Gma

Anonymous said...

Well, it is up to you to make a decision to know when it is born whether it is boy or girl. How can you be thinking what to name it. I know just call it A nnony
moose. Love, gma