I know mom will tell you all about her experience with the jazz, may I suggest that ALL of us write Jack Harman a thank you note. DOn't you think that would be kinda cool if he got 32 thank yous in the mail. Just take a minute and write a quick note to him. This would be Bud's nephew. He loves to do things for others. His address is available by asking one of the fabulous four sisters. I know it would really be the best thing we as a family could do for him and help grandma thank him. thanks bev
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooohhhh! mom, I can't beleive it! What kind of people would be so wonderful. He should fill in all his squares of "loving his neighbor." I just can't believe a young man would be so "out of the way" kind!!! Please everyone write him a thank you! Good idea bev.
I'm here with Shay. We're still a little concerned about her blood pressure, but everything else is very good. Thanks for your prayers. barb
Post a Comment