




It's been so long since we've posted anything and most of you have never met Chandler, so I'm gonna splurge!!!Chandler will be one on Mother's Day--he is such a JOY. He is climber, and daredevil, but very sweet and mellow and smiley. He can walk now and just got his first big boy shoes! He loves to eat, and weighs nearly 25 pounds (no wonder I have tendonitis in my wrist and popped a rib out of place picking him up!) He can say da-da and ma-ma, and he adores his sissy. He has 7 teeth that get inspected a lot by his dentist-to-be-daddy. Ty hopes he's a football player for BYU. Love you all and please forgive me for bragging...Kyla
Sunday, May 07, 2006
I'm gonna Splurge. on Chandler
Posted by
Anonymous
at
6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
kyla, we do not call it bragging when we tell it like it is. O, how we love to see these pictures and hear your stories. Thank you, Love and kisses to you all. Gma
He's a cutie....I want to give him a big hug. If he keeps up this growth and size, he will be playing for BYU!!! Can't wait to see you all again! Love the update!
Shay
Ditto to our appreciation to you for sharing these pictures. you can share all you want, we love it! I think I have the best family in the whole world. hugs! barb
Post a Comment