
Well, we're not sure who is holding who in this picture on the left, but we do know that Marissa is a big helper, and we think she's cute even when she's mad.


We had a fun Easter this year--Marissa and mommy love making things together. Marissa can be a daddy's girl too, though, always looking for an excuse to snuggle. She's quite the little photographer-she took this picture of me all by herself--"Mommy, I want to take your picture, JUMP!!!" and this is what we got! We started working on the articles of Faith and she has the first 2 memorized already. She is such an awesome, protective, helpful big sister to Chandler. We adore both of our kids! Another apology for another indulgence here--
Love, Kyla and fam
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Marissa too!!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your post and these a-d-o-a-b-l-e kids. So so cute. I love you sharing them with us. That Missy has the BLONDEST hair and Mr Chand-y...I want to pinch his cheeks and hug his little body. So cute. They have a good Momma. Aunt Arlene
THANK YOU FOR SHARING. I love to be kept up on the latest. Wow, your kids are beautiful. So is pretty "hot" too. Take care. bev
Missy is pretty. She looks like a little summer girl...what's she gonna do when she moves back and has a cold winter?!!! She looks like a little angel. Love you all!!
Shay
Dr. Bodily and Kyla, Those pictures are so cute. I love that you are all in it. It is really nice for you to share your family pictures with us. It keeps us posted on what you are doing and how the kids have changed. Thanks!! Gma
Post a Comment