
Grandma had a fun family home evening with us last night. We went fishing with the Mooneys! Perfect weather and we were right there on our own river bank. Mooneys baited her hook and cast out and helped her in everyway. It brought this smile to her face! Doesn't she look great? Sure enjoyed a happy day.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Gone fishin....
Posted by
Anonymous
at
4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just for you Cars...the proof. We don't care if they're uneatible, we just like the thrill...bb
Those Mooneys are such good people. They thought they were being good to me. THEY WERE !!!!
I thought I would never go fishing again after Jack died. It was like he was there waiting on me. Thanks Mooneys'. gma
I don't know about that bid 'ol fish being appealing. But the beautiful lady in the chair is sure happy about it. I think that's worth every minute. We sure hope you are doing good g-ma. We love you
Post a Comment