Sunday, June 11, 2006

kind of scary...but here goes...

But I guess if I am going to be 'out there', I might as well...make it known. Arlene started a blog a long time ago and then just didn't keep at it.. feel self conscious, nothing noteworthy to say, seems stupid (I still have those feelings so if I whimp out...don't judge me as a self counscious, non-noteworthy, stupid person - okay)......but I am 'firing it up' again and so if you want to wander on over here is the link... just click here.
Be nice and only say nice things in the comments. It kind of feels like I am letting you see in my underwear drawer...notice the hidden chocolate? and what else is that in there? Well, don't look to close - and don't remind me you looked, just sneak a peek once in a while and leave a little note so I know you stopped by.
Yip....I am doing this! I love checking my kids blogs. It is like a nice little visit at my leisure and I'm HEP.I am as young and fun as I think I am - right? I am fun and groovy and cool and that is the fun, cool groovy thing to do these days.
So....enjoy....I will post some things here AND there as I really really want us to keep this Hilterbrand Blog alive and well...it is so fun to keep in touch with family.
Be watching the mail this week for your really fun and informative REUNION letter. I know you are just so excited, huh?
I love you all or as Dr Phil would say...All ya all.
Arlene

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your blog is wonderful!!Jill

Anonymous said...

I like the Hilterbrand blog AND the personal blogs...Heartrocks is so good! I need a daily dose of you. bb