Friday, June 23, 2006

Hint!

This handsome man loves her....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! He has hair! I love that picture,

Anonymous said...

Wow, one of my favorite pictures of G-pa, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I am crying...he is SO SO SO handsome. I remember him big and strong with that smile....oh...my...Arlene

Anonymous said...

That is how he looks today instead of with a worn out body, bent over, creeky joints he is vibrant and active and can move with ease - and HANDSOME!

Anonymous said...

He looks just like another Jack I know (Rumsey)!!

it is wierd for me to see them that young. i just always knew them as grandpa and grandma, and that ment old. it will sure be fun to see both of them again young, strong, and no longer wieghed down by this mortal flesh.

keep sharing pictures everyone, we love to look and them!

sam

Anonymous said...

No wonder I am soooooo attractive!!!! You plant corn you get corn. bev