Thursday, July 20, 2006

3 years and running!

Hello family, I know you don't here from me much and I apologize, but I love you all I want you to know I am happy. I am so happy because.....I am done with my internship, i am going to clean my room when I am done blogging, and why not be happy?! I think another reason why i'm happy is because I feel like I have accomplished a little something in my life. I just love the feeling when you do something great and you look back at the struggles and realize they weren't that bad and the ones that were really tough served you with great purpose. I know it's hard for me to say I have learned from all my downfalls or rough times, but I can say now that it's ok because I want to learn from the future ones, cause we all know I will make some more mistakes in my life! But I want to share with you all some things I don't regret doing. Going to La Junta Colorado with Kelly Bahr and Dustin Timmons, which was the most random 3 hour journey I've ever made on a sunday afternoon! I got the best friend out of the world from that trip and Kelly Bahr. I don't regret going on a mission because that has helped me be who I am today. It has provided me with the opportunity to help other and speak Spanish..something I wouldn't trade for the world. I love people and my mission put a base under me on how to treat people and help them grow...we all know that has not been perfected so if your reading this and think oh he knows how to treat people, think twice, i'm still learning!! I don't regret going to school in Alamosa because I had the best job in the world.. Dominos Pizza! That is the job that provided me with the funds for college life. It also provided me a little time to get to know my dad better, which was priceless! I think the last few years have been vital on who I am today! I love life and I know it's just poopy sometimes, but those poopy times is why I feel so great today! I don't regret any girlfriends I've had, because they have strengthened me in a great variety of ways. I honestly don't have a lot of regrets at all, but if you want to know one, I will let you know I do regret not studying so much and playing mr. ps2 a little more than I should have! Well on that note I am pretty satisfied with life, and after evaluating the past the only way I get to go is in the future so here I go to infinity and beyond!! As the good man Kyle would say...CHEERS!! RYAN MORGAN

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ry you make me proud! mom

Anonymous said...

Ryan
I love you. I am glad you are happy. So am I.
Jenni

Anonymous said...

WOW..Ryan so good to hear from you. You realize we haven't seen you since your mission, can you believe it? It will be so fun to see you ...Whoopee Ding.
I am glad you have found 'happy'. You are doing so good..your post is great. Arlene

Anonymous said...

Ry,
I am so glad you have moved closer to us. We will be able to see you more. That is such a great accomplishment to graduate. It makes me happy to know that you are happy. I love you Ryan
Your fav. Jana

Anonymous said...

Ry,
I am so glad you have moved closer to us. We will be able to see you more. That is such a great accomplishment to graduate. It makes me happy to know that you are happy. I love you Ryan
Your fav. Jana

Anonymous said...

Ryan,
you're a stud man! i haven't seen you since you got back from your mission!! Looking forward to seeing you at the reunion. yo puedo hablar um pouquito de espanhol, pero es diferente que portuguese. congrats on graduating! love ya

chad bod