We have moved to Salt Lake, pretty much next door to Shay and John. Dusty loves his job at Sherwin-Williams. He is a people person to the max. He works with non-active members. I know he will be a good example to them. His DM (district manager) came to checkup on him and one of his co-workers told his DM that Dusty is so awesome and that Dusty motivates him to work harder. I guess he just totally went on and on about him. It really made him feel good. I have a funny story to tell about his new job. I have been trying to do good at making him lunches. I usually take it to him because I am not a morning person! So one day, when Dusty knew I was bringing him lunch, he called me and asked if I could make some for his co-workers too. I said, well I was going to make you two sandwiches, do they each want two sandwiches too. He's like, yeah, that'd be great. So I make them. When he got home, he just went on and on about how everyone loved the sandwiches. It was so funny. Then he was like, "ya know, I think WE should just do that every once in a while ya know, to keep, ya know, it would just be good." I was like WE?!! Okay, next time I will let you make the sandwiches!! He was like well, everyone said what a wonderful wife you were because you make me lunches, they all told me that their wives never do that. Anyways, he loves to be served, but who doesn't!! Brackon is doing good. He is almost 4 months old. I can hardly believe it. I have started him on rice. He seems to like it. That is about the news with us!
Saturday, July 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dusty does have a wonderful personality and he's a hard worker and you are the perfect wife for him Linz. Be a team and you will go far!
Sounds like fun. Wish we lived close to you guys too. It is great when a hubby loves his job!! And it is even greater when they love him. Jill
Post a Comment