First of all mom, I was hoping this would be the dr. that could help you. sorry this isn't the one...I will tell you all why.
I received a free birthday appointment with Dr. Olsen. I had been to him once, thought he was OK!?!?!? So decided to take up the offer because my hips hurt so bad at night and my neck is as tight as a fiddle. (I know, we talk about our health,cause our kids are all gone) It was after the third appointment I realized this whole experience wasn't working.
So keep in mind I am hurting when I go...The assistant has me lay face down....Have you ever tried to lay on your belly with a bad back, then she raised my feet onto a pillow. My face is smashed into a hole that feels like a vice. She then put these little tiny electrodes that make your muscles jump under my shirt (so now I am violated), turns the pressure up so my muscles are spasming, then throws a great big hot, hot heavy blanket on top of all his and I start sweating like a banchee. She leaves the room and on her way out says....Enjoy!!! By the time the dr. got in there I was SOOOOOOO tense. Instead of the snap, crackle, pop, he uses a gun and triggers your neck with it. You anticipate the gun shot wondering if you will come out alive or more dead then you already feel. Knowing that I am extremely flexible and putting my hips in can be difficult, he chooses the drop table. So once you have been shot....the table drops out from under you!!!
SO....$100 later after 3 visists I realized....If you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got. Time to change dr. bev
Saturday, July 22, 2006
A BAD BACK PLUS A BAD CHIROPRACTOR!!!!!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You need to come up here and go to our Dr. "Fix" He is so gentle and easy going. I hate a dr. who I know better than him! Amy
MOM, sounds like your going to have to come see us in Idaho Falls. Dr. Young is a good Dr. but good luck getting him to call you back. Oh boy! What are you going to do? Jana
Post a Comment