
Meet Zoe, I hope you will take good care of her. She has 'overstayed' her welcome at our place, but she can still contribute to your family.
This is a great summer time 'ring and run'. Put Zoe on the porch with the note and this recipe attached. She looks quite lovely in her blankie, doesn't she?
Zucchini Chocolate Cake
Cream: 1/2 cup vegetable oil (or applesause for the lower calorie version)
1/2 cup butter (thus the note LOWER not LOW)
1 3/4 cup sugar
Add: 1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup milk that has been soured with 1 tablespoon lemon juice of vinegar
Mix well then blend in: 2 1/2 cups flour
4 tablespoons cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
Stir in:
2 cups of grated Zoe (no need to peel)
Sprinkle with chocolate chips
Bake at 325 for 40 minutes
OH YUM
It sure helps to manage this problem...
Enjoy,
Love Arlene with the bounty of Ricks amazing garden and (way too) HOT weather.
Monday, July 24, 2006
Zoe the Zucchini
Posted by
Anonymous
at
10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want one of those....hurtin' for a garden...Miss BB
you know I look forward to this cake every year! I LOVE this cake! Honest! I can eat as much as I want today!
Post a Comment