Is there anyone that will bring some firewood for us to have a little campfire to the reunion? Please respond to this post...so we will know. Thanks...Arlene
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I will furnish some wood and kindling so we can have a fire. Don't you worry about wood. Gma
1. Click on "Sign In" in upper right-hand corner 2. Sign in to use Blogger (if you don't know the username/password ask your mother or mother-in-law) 4. Click on"New Post" 5. Start typing! 6. Don't forget to sign your name 7. Click "Publish"
4 comments:
I will furnish some wood and kindling so we can have a fire. Don't you worry about wood. Gma
I might can...I'll ask steve if he can help me get some.
Can anybody else in case we can't? barb
oh...mom will...okay. good.
I think I can fit in a box of toothpicks.
Post a Comment