Saturday, August 12, 2006

Okay, I am sorry about the ugly posting. I have to say though, that I was embarassed after I posted it! I never had a big monstrous oose come out like that! It was kinda fun! So Alrene's arm doesn't get too tired of holding her hand up, I deleted it.... you're welcome! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... did it taste like chicken?

Anonymous said...

Oh, Linzy I loved your blog. Don't feel guilty, I'll have to make you an appointment. mom

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't want it deleted...just futher down the blog.
Love that you are 'doing' the blog thing! Arlene

Anonymous said...

I actually thought it was kind of interesting. I get weird things popping up all the time :-) Thanks for sharing. . . really.

Anonymous said...

Arlene don't you eliminate my blog. I tried to teach a very important lesson. You never know when it will come in handy. gma