Hello all my Hilterbrand, and in-law, relatives. This is Cody McComas. I have talked to a few of you since you got back from The Reunion, and it sounds like you had a blast. I wish I could have made it, but I am deep into my classes and just couldn't miss those days. For those of you who don't know I am currently attending Washington State University in Pullman, Washington. I am majoring in bio-medical-engineering. I just wanted to say hello to all of you and I wish I could have seen you all, but this will have to do for now.
Just as a side-note, one house-keeping item: I am removing the link to the Hilterbrand Family Calendar (over on stage left). I have decided to do this because it doesn't seem to get much use, and to remove clutter. If there are any objections to this just leave a comment and I will put it back up.
Monday, August 28, 2006
Hello to all
Posted by
Cody Russell McComas
at
11:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey cody,
Good to hear from you. I hope classes are going good. I thought that it is a good idea to delete the little calendar. I agree it's not being very used.
I was at moms this last week by myself and watched a documentery on how they make American made Fender Staticasters. Very interesting. I think you pretty much know all they told us on the show. I thought of you the whole time.
We are down in your part of town. Thinking of you often, we drove the provo canyon road. kept thinking did Cody like it down here and stuff. I think you need to come back for Sundance Film Festival and so I have someone to go with, I don't think Mark woudl neccessarily like to go.
Good to hear from you
Amy
You two traded places didn't you? We missed BOTH of you 'Comas at the Reunion!! Cody...your harmonica and the candle boat...I would have loved to see you dance.
Amy's fun laugh...I know she would have really enjoyed Rachels "pant and push" story (Kenadee's delivery!)
We just dang well missed you. I hate the thoughts of waiting 2 years to see you. sad sad. boo hoo.
keep posting won't ya. That's the only way you can be forgiven...
Post a Comment