Monday, August 28, 2006

My take on the reunion

Things I liked about the reunion:
-the cheer and theme
-interaction with the greats, esp. Owen and Megan!!! They like me.
-Ric telling me to be quiet!!! (and then apologizing, which wasn't necessary)
-the family dance and games
-the parts about mom and dad told by redge and shay
-the part Neal did on the flag & dad's uniforms
-ry bearing his testimony
I missed Cody, Amy, Tyler, Jared & Jared T., Shelley, Wade and families
I will bring water for Sam next time! (HA)
Carson is a carbon copy of my Jared. Eric is a carbon copy of Ryan (my opinion)
I hope the best for Chad and his relationship with Annie!
I think Andrea and baby are absolutely darling.
I am glad Rach and fam came for the day
We cannot have another reunion without Ryan there!!!! The life of the party!!!
I feel like it was a success....I felt like I grew closer with those I don't know as well.
Hats off to Cyndee for coming before Redge!!!
I didn't like the stress, the expense, the let down of it being over.
It was great...thank you for everything from everybody. bev

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jared, I'm really sorry - that can't be a good thing for you, but is probably pretty darn good thing for me. Your Mom thinks I'm great now that she's figured that out! ;)

Anonymous said...

i.e. now that she thinks I'm just like you...

Anonymous said...

WEll, if you are truly like Jared....he would only want ONE of him because he likes to think he is IT!!!
BUt as Grandpa Jack use to say..you plant corn, you get corn. HA! bev

Anonymous said...

Hi me