Mostly I want to get that disgusting picture of Linzy and her oozying yucky lip off the top of the blog so every time I go there I am not sitting here with my hand over my face peeking thru my fingers to see if it is still there...and then hurrying to 'get away'...when it is. YUCK!
Getting very excited - Jessica asked Jackson what the theme for the family reunion was and Jackson said..as he wrinkled his brow and had a puzzled look on his face - not sure of the answer...hummm Whoopee Ding?
I guess he is at least partly right. Looking forward to all being together and celebrating family. We are family. It just doesn't get better than that!
Hurry - get ready - come fast so - we don't miss one fun minute with you and yours. Just think when you are busy packing and getting ready the 'Comas family will already be on the road...racing your way to be with you!
Whoopee Ding!
Arlene
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Standing Tall
Posted by
Anonymous
at
4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment