
Sorry to be so slow to put this on here.
I have been in Lehi helping momma Shelley and baby Mason. While I was there we were able to visit with Shay and babies. She brought and wonderful meal. The stew was really good, the bread was yummy and the brownies (which I don't usually like were excellent) thank you so much. Amy and Mark and babies came later. It was a great time. Autumn and Brooke are adorable. They are home sick for the Spokane families. I know they miss their "real grandma". Brooke said, "you sound like my grandma". I instantly fell in love with those two beautiful girls. They went out to help me pick Shelley's garden. (They've been in a garden before.) It was freezing cold. They were little troopers! Tough monkeys!!!! It reminded me of my own girls when they were that age. A & B just kept sitting a little closer and closer! Finally Brooke just got right up on my lap. I loved every minute of it. Amy seems to fit right in, of course. Mark and I talked mental illness stuff....we have something in common. He is sooo cool. What a great evening. We had pizza, corn on the cob and fresh tomatoes. FUN!! bev
Shelley and babies are doing really good.
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Grandma Lois' reunion classmates & Lehi update..
Posted by
Anonymous
at
7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mom, you're the best looking one there. You radiate the wonderful life you have lived.
Who else would keep a friendship with 8th graders for 60 some years? (I can't think of one of my friends at that age.) Mercy.
You are a great example to us. WE love you mom. Happy class reunion!
Bev, thanks for taking her and staying with her the whole time and making if a fun day for her.
Well...Gma Lois...you look wonderful. "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold." You wrote that in my autograph book when I was a little girl.
I cried hearing about our Amazing Mauzys....oh, I miss them. Not only do they miss Spokane, Spokane misses them. Can we wait 4 years? That sounds like a really really long time.
Arlene
Post a Comment