Saturday, September 30, 2006

I guess I like to worry

I got worries. I called Merrill today. He said Owen is not doing good at all. I forgot to ask him about his grandson, Scott. He may have his cancer back. He is expecting another baby.l
My Walker relation worry me more all the time.
I wonder if Dusty and Linzy got there money. Do not wait too long. You just have 90 days to file for your money.
I worry about Jared's baby. Hope he is doing good. I worry about my single grandkids. I worry about Bev and her job.
I hope Carson's kids are all well again. If I write all my worries down I won't forget them.
Most of the time we worry for nothing. I hope my worries are for nothing.
I need to have Carson tell me how to write and send e-mail and to receive it. I am blocked out.
I guess this is all.
I went visiting teaching to 13 sisters. Eight of them are totally inactive. One sister denies she is even a Mormon just because her mother is. She hasn't been a Mormon for over 10 years. We like to visit them rather than write them a letter. I love to visit with them. They are quite a challenge.
I went to Richard Lowry's daughter's wedding reception. ALONE. Next time I will take someone with me. The refreshments looked delicious, but I couldn't sit and eat alone. I don't go to them if they aren't in our ward so I will know someone there.
Barb gave me a new perm and today she fixed it, it is real unruly when the perm is new I watched conference with Bodily's. I am looking forward to watching it again tomorrow. Hope you all get to watch it. mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you're the one that taught me to write down all my worries so I don't forget them.
I am sorry you feel full of worry. I am also sad about your Walker brothers.
I have ONE inactive to VT and I can't even get her to open the door. I feel pretty determined, thanks Mom.
I will add worrying about my Mom and her worry list to MY list.
I love you...Arlene

Anonymous said...

I should have gone to that reception with you...sorry mom.

I feel bad about your brothers...I'm glad you are healthy.

I guess from Conference we learn to let the Lord help us carry our worries.

I love you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gma my kids are bouncing off the walls as good as ever again. It's amazing how fast they can recover and it's like nothing ever happened!

I'll call you about your email.

Anonymous said...

Mom, your brothers have spouses to support them in their illness, that is a blessing. They are not alone like you are. Maybe that is why it is harder on you. Barb and I are here for you. Just call.
Jared's baby is doing just fine. DOn't worry about lInzy, she'll get her money! My job isn't who I am. My job is just that. I am honest and work hard and I am blessed!!! I love you bev