
7:45 am
6 lbs. 12 oz.
20" long with a cone head
3 pushes and he was out
The Mingo family is doing great! They will go home in the morning.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Mason J Mingo
Posted by
Anonymous
at
8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey thanks linz for keeping us updated! That's awesome. All he pertinent information. Amy
WONDERFUL....and I love the name Mason....OH, whew....all the babies are here!
Arlene
Oh precious baby...I couldn't see the pictures from work...and Shelly why don't you look all exhausted and white and wiped out?...you just had a baby for goodness sake. You still look like a fashion star!
Arlene
Congratulations Shelley! I love that name too. Cute little family. Good luck this next little while....it's kinda hard at first!
Just think!! Bev has 5 new grandchildren in 9 months. They are all beautiful and have such cute names. I am so proud. Gee, you are a sweet family. I saw Jordan's grandmother Mingo over to Burley and we both said "any day now". Chantell will be so happy to have a little brother.
Shelley and Jordan, you look like you are happy it is over. GMA
Congrats!! that is very exciting. Thanks for sharing.
What a sweet family. Mason is really really cute. Thanks for sharing.
Congrats. He is adorable. Your little family is so cute.
Love sam and jill
Post a Comment