Tuesday, September 12, 2006

"You've got mail"

I am excited to go home from work today because I am sure my mailbox will bursting with reunion feedback letters. Whoopee Ding.
If you haven't yet filled yours out and returned it in the self addressed stamp envelope - I invite you to do so.....and just so we get our moneys worth out of that stamp you can include any of the following....
A favorite poem, a good recipe, a Nestles Crunch bar (yes they fit in a regular envelope...just add a tad more postage), any spare $100 bills laying about, a sketch of a fun idea of something to make with a vintage flour sack. Or ? Surprise me! I love good surprises.
Thanks....Arlene

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too late for the extras...but maybe mine will be the first one back?

Anonymous said...

I hope you have mine by now. I never thought to add something else. mom

Anonymous said...

OH...you mean you didn't put any $100 bills in your return letter...bummmer....! Arlene