Monday, September 04, 2006

Prayers for Jace Morgan (updated)

6 Sept. 06 1:00pm
Jace is going home this afternoon. He will wear oxygen for a couple months. Going from a heart murmer, to meninjities, to sleap apnea, to allergic.... now, they say it may have just been a virus. I will let you know if anything changes.

5 Sept. 06 1:10pm
Today Jace is doing very well. Heidi stayed the night with him so she could nurse him. This morning they gave him some colored fluid to see if he could digest it. They are doing x-rays. They think he could be allergic to milk. If Heidi wants to continue to nurse, she would have to stop drinking milk. This is all the news as of right now.

4 Sept. 06
Jared's baby, Jace stopped breathing and was rushed in the ambulance today, about 2pm. (Yesterday, he kept throwing up and they didn't know why.) He is stable. They are running tests. They thought maybe a heart murmur? No. They are now trying to decide between meninjitis and sleep apnea. They say probably not meninjitis. I will keep you posted as I find out infomation. This is all we know right now. Please pray for them. Thanks, Linz

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a good way to tell everybody, Linzy. I'm so glad you called me. I will pray pray pray for our little Jace. I feel like crying!

Anonymous said...

Jace was part of our FHE prayer...please keep us posted. Worrisome. Arlene

Anonymous said...

I pray for the whole family. I am really anxious to hear how he is doing. I love that you are keeping us posted. Little babies are so precious and can't tell you where they hurt. Thanks, Linzy. Love gma

Anonymous said...

oh, man, how scarey. I will pray for them to. Amy

Anonymous said...

I've checked this blog 3 times today. please tell us everyday how little jace is. sending loves!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Linz....I still feel worried. I want Jared to bring that little Jace to Spokane. We have such good medical care here. Then I remember the Lord is ever mindful. I was so stressed when Jared Taylor was taken to Twin instead of Boise - but remembered the Lord guides doctors hands and medical people where ever the need is. I will add my prayers and faith to yours and petition the Lord to continue to guide and bless. We love you Jared and family. Aunt Arlene