Wednesday, October 25, 2006

25 October 1943

I am so mad I could swear. I wrote a great big blog and instead of publishing it I canceled it. So now I will give you an abbreviated version.
We have been married 63 years. Legally. Sealed since 1997. I am so happy we are going to be a family eternally. That is if I endure to the end.
I wonder about me. My memory isn't what it used to be. I could tell you what happened years ago, but I couldn't tell you what I ate for breakfast.
The other day I was coming home from Burley. I panicked cause I couldn't find my keys. They were not in my Pocket. I always put them in my right pocket. Well, I better run back to walmart and see if anyone turned them in. I stopped the car to look more thoroughly. Guess where they were. DUMBELL.
I sure did enjoy Bev taking me to the Chicken show, and see Rees and Nancy's house and meeting Marcia and Doyle. I had a great time. They never rushed me. I had my walker with wheels and I could just sit and look. By the way Rees doesn't have a house it is more like a palace. I am so sorry Bev was allergic to the smell. I didn't smell a thing.
Marcia has been so good to send my medicine. And help me with my health problems.
Arlene has been so good to call and keep in touch. The prepared meals she bought me are delicious.
I couldn't live so comfortable if I didn't have Barb. She is so good to call twice a day. (at least). It is reasurring to have to be accountable to someone. And she comes and digs me out occassionaly.
I try to keep in touch with my brothers. They aren't in the best of health. I sent Dennis pictures of his Mom and dad. I hope it pricks his conscience a little.
This letter is half as big as it was before, but maybe it is better without all the chatter.
I love your blogs and love to hear about you and your kids. Love Gma

No comments: