Wednesday, October 04, 2006

is your husband a handyman?

Dusty and I went over to a friends house tonight for dinner. We were just talking, ya know. Dusty was talking about wiring a house with his buddy. "T" says, "Linzy, you are so lucky!" I was like oh yeah! Kinda, didn't know what to say. Then she was like, "we had to hire a guy to come fix our door knob!... We have to call maitenance all the time!" Aren't we glad that Hilters know how to work!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu are lucky LInz. I am too. Steve can fix anything. He has saved us hundred and hundreds of dollars in our married lifetime. And he does it quickly, cuz it bugs him to have things not work.
This is one those "More than I bargained for" perks that I didn't know I was getting when we got married. what a blessing. Gr pa jack was a fixer too.

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful. One of my kids had a roommate that told the story of how a light bulb burned out in a bedroom...and when it did it kind of sparked, you know how they do sometimes. The entire family was scared by it including the Dad (good grief) and they never used that light again...had to have a lamp in that room.
THEY DIDN'T EVEN DARE REPLACE A LIGHTBULB!
Can you imagine?
I like Handy Men.
Arlene

Anonymous said...

I don't need to be handy, Sam lives 30min away.