Tuesday, October 31, 2006

SOMETIMES I WISH I COULD STEAL!!!

Well Ihaven't heard from Arlene lately and i was thinking of her because i went to WAL-MART !!!! I DON'T WANT TO GIVE ANYONE ANY IDEAS BUT HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED HOW EASY IT IS TO STEAL AT WAL-MART!! NOW BEFORE YOU GO JUGDING ME!! I DON'T DO IT ON PURPOSE!! WHEN I GO TO WAL-MART I ALWAYS PUT MY MILK, BIG BOXES, DIAPERS, AND STUFF ON THE BOTTOM LIKE ALL OF YOU PROBABLY. WELL BY THE TIME I AM AT THE CHECK OUT MASON IS CRYING AND CHANTEL WANTS ALL THE CANDY AND GUM SHE CAN FIND!!! SO ITS JUST GETIING OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS YA CAN!!! WELL I ALWAYS FORGET!! TO PUT THE MILK UP TO THE COUNTER. I JUST WALK OUT OF THERE WITH 2 GALLONS OF MILK!! ITS A BIG MONEY SAVER IF YA THINK ABOUT IT!! I MEAN EVERY TIME I GO I GET 2 GALLONS SOMETIMES 3!!! THATS 6 BUCKS!!! I AM KIDDING I ALWAYS GO BACK IN THATS THE THING I WISH I DIDN'T FEEL BAD ABOUT IT!! BUT I DO!!! SO THEN I GO BACK YOU SHOULD SEE THE LADIES FACE!! "YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY FOR THE MILK YOU ALREADY HAVE IN YOUR CAR"!!! WHO DOES THAT!!! ANYWAY ITS PRETTY FUNNY!!! I REALLY AM GLAD I CAN'T DO IT BUT MAN I'D GET A LOT OF THINGS FOR CHEAP!! SHELL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Shelly, This is the Love/Hate Walmart girl.
One time I was with your Mom and she went back in the store to pay for a pack of gum. A PACK OF GUM. I was kind of thinking...a pack of gum...25 cents! Your Mom said, I am NOT going to let 25 cents keep me out of heaven!
Nor....a couple gallons of milk, huh? Good post - Thanks for sharing your fun (?) baby filled life with us.

Anonymous said...

You know, it's funny that EXACT thing happened to me on Saturday. Luckily I caught it before I got all the way out - but wouldn't you think the checkers would be encouraged to CHECK THE CART?!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelley, You are so cute. I am glad you are blogging. It is so fun to hear about your day.

Anonymous said...

Hilterbrands

STAND TAll

by being

HONEST!

Good Girl...

Anonymous said...

I actually did the same thing on Wednesday. Poor Eli had just told me he needed to go peepee and so I was hurrying to get out of there so we could get home. Well, I got through the line, paid, took two steps and realized the sugar was on bottom, unpaid for... There were two ladies right behind me and they of course watched me back right up to get back into line. Couldn't they hear my three year old saying MOM I need to go!! ARG! Needless to say after standing in line again, Eli made it all the way home from wal-mart in IF. (about a 20 min drive)
Ditto - CHECK THE CART!!
Cyndee