Friday, December 01, 2006

12/1/06 Kenadee

Rachel is doing remarkably well. We can tell she is feeling the love of everyones prayers. Thank you. Kenadee's nurse said that on a scale of 1 to 10, yesterday she was at a 7 and today she is at a 5. Rachel loves her nurse today. Not that she didn't yesterday, but especially loves the one today. His name is Beau. They are going to see if she can breathe a little on her own. Dad, Mom, Jared, and Shelley are with them today. We will keep you posted...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU. I love that she is better...Rachel and Kenadee....please keep us posted...I find myself here at my desk...checking this blog every hour...wanting an update. I so appreciate you keeping us posted. Oh...Rach...we pray for you and yours! Arlene

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping for a 1 very soon.

Anonymous said...

Tears in my eyes...


Don't forget all of us are praying as hard as we can....

Prayers are REAL!

He is mindful of you...

Trust....

Anonymous said...

Please keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

I know what prayer can do. Believe me, we are aware what faith can do. We love you guys. Please keep us posted. Glad to hear things are a little better.
gma