Friday, December 01, 2006

our Kenadee report

I left the hospital at 11:00 last night. She was stable enough to go do the CAT scan. What they said was: "it is what we typically see with meningitis. There are still some fluid pockets around the brain. We hope we can keep the swelling down. It is more than likely and we want to plant the seed that there will be some damage. We don't know at this point what or how much. We want you to be hopeful, but know that this is very serious and little babies do not handle this very well."
Rachel lost it. She was extremely tired. Gary and Jared arrived shortly after that. I will call Jana when I get back to the hospital. bev

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IS it okay for us to hang on to every little glimmer of hope and only read and hear what we want to hear...."stable enough". Oh see Kenadee - Rachel - Dallen....we love you - we pray for you, may you see the hand of the Lord in your lives to give you comfort. Alma 36:3