I was with Rachel tonight, and Kenadee is doing so much better! I have a midway through and a today shot and you can really see the difference. I am so happy. Rachel is too! She was so worried that Kenadee would never be her little girl again. During those 1st couple days, things looked so absent and scary. Kenadee wasn't herself. She was missing. She is finally starting to come around. 

Don't you hate when people have really been praying hard for you and then they stop when you start getting along better. Well, let's not stop praying for Kenadee. As her favorite aunt, I know she appreciates it! Also, lets remember to say our thanks too. Love to all... Jenni
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Check out the difference a lot of prayers and faith can do.
Posted by
Anonymous
at
12:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
A comment on my post: Kenadee's leg in the first picture is hard as a rock and at least 2 times larger than it should be. She is distant and not focusing on people, but look at the 2nd photo! Jenni
Welcome back Kenadee.
Arlene
Oh, Yeah!!! She is smiling and beautiful as ever. We continue to pray in thanks and for her complete recovery. We haven't forgotten. We love you Kenadee, and your family!
Oh she looks soooo good. Her cute little smile. WE are so glad she is doing better. You are all still in our prayers. We are glad things are looking up!
I wouldn't be able to believe the difference if I didn't see for myself. I am still praying for a complete recovery for Kenadee and her parents.I think we need to trust Heavenly Father to hear our prayers. Soooo thankful.
Thank you, Jenni. Love gma
YOu Morgans are so close and kind to each other...I really love this blogging...so we can support each other.
So happy with this news today...
p.s. Prayers continue...bb
she's beautiful Rach!! i won't stop praying for her!! what a sweetheart!! shell
Post a Comment