Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Pictures of Kenadee!

Ok, so I was able to go visit Rachel today. She is breathing a little sigh of relief. Because today was a good day. She is so grateful for the blessings that are occuring.

The bandaid on her hand, is because she has taken out more "wires" because he's doing a little better. Her eyes in the picture seem a little dark, I didn't really notice that when I was there. She was pink and good in color.








This picture is more of Rachel than Kenadee. The room is kind of dark and I didn't use a flash, because the brightness is hard on Kenadee's headache. But both Rachel and Kenadee look better. That smile and Rachel's giggle were all present today. Although, Rachel did seem tired. Hopefully she will be able to get a good nights rest tonight.







We caught Kenadee in the middle of a blink. She has such bright beautiful blue eyes. While we were trying to get a good picture. Rachel was rubbing the side of her cheek and Kenadee actually smiled some. It was so darn cute!

Kenadee's room is located RIGHT next to the nurse's station. Like, it's actually behind the nurse's station. You cannot even walk 10 steps from the nurse's station to her room. Like maybe 3. It's that close. I thought it was nice to know it was so close.

While I was there the nurse came in and took her vitals, and they were all normal. The things Jana says they were looking at were ok at that check. It was the first check that they were ok. (Jana's SO much better at keeping up with the specifics of what's going on so refer to her posting)

Now, I know this doesn't really help you understand totally, but Rachel walked me down the hallway to the elevators. She was able to leave the room for just that little bit and leave Kenadee. That's a step toward relief. She was able to leave her, I think because she is doing good right now. Does that make sense?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy....they look so much better. WHEW....maybe we will all sleep better tonight!
Arlene

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the blog. How we have waited for this day!!gma

Sam and Jill Family said...

Oh we are so happy to see her looking so much better. Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing her. Oh whewww!!!