It is 2:14 p.m. Kenadee just had her MRI on her head and leg. Everything looked really good. She didn't have any puss pockets which that is what they look at to see if there is infection. So no infection, leg is fine, there is still liquid on the brain which is normal for meningitis. She is having fevers now which she wasn't before because the steroids(they took her off steriods yesterday) were blocking them so they will keep a close eye on her for a couple of days. The dr. thinks that her hearing is fine because of the way she is looking around so they still will do a hearing test after the fevers go away.
Jared's CAT SCAN came back and he has to have surgery on his sinuses. They said he has chronic disease of his sinuses. We are going to meet with his DR. on Friday morning to find out more details. Thanks so much for your prayers. God does answer prayers. I believe!!!! Jana
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Good News/More prayers answered
Posted by
Anonymous
at
12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We believe too... and will keep praying.
Oh!....I'm so thankful!!!!
Been thinking about her all day. Please let her be okay.
Praying for Jared too, honey.
I hope my "thank you" prayers will be as fervent as my "please" prayers. I am so thankful.
We believe.
Arlene
I hope and pray she will be able to SEE and HEAR. I hope Jared will be 100% soon. Thank you for the blog. Let us keep on praying for complete recovery. Thank you Jana. love gma
Post a Comment