Happy Birthday Jared!
Jared, I love you so much. I am so thankful for your example and love to me and the whole family. Jared is always willing to join our girlish gossip and he wants to know what is going on and how he can help. He set a huge example for me this weekend of love and selflessness. Jared and his family drove up from CO as soon as they found out that Kenadee was having these health problems. They stayed in the hospital most of each day, spending time with Rachel and Dallan, comforting and helping, based on his unfortunate experience and much love! Although as you see in the pictures, he might've dosed off a little. And Heidi is so supportive too. They have a wonderful family.
Jared, you are a true blue friend and someone I can count on. Thank you for your example and love. I love you Jenni
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Happy Birthday Jared
Posted by
Anonymous
at
12:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh,man, it is so good to see him! I think he knows he's one of my favorite cousins. I can say we really get along well. I should have come up and saw him at the hospital. But, you know. But happy birthday big man. I hope you REALLY have a good one!
Love Ya
Happy Birthday!!
Jared, you are a sweetheart and so is your wife. I love your little family. I never will forget how your folks surprised me when you were born. We didn't even know you were expected. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Gma
Post a Comment