Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I spoke too soon!

Not a good day for Baby K. Diaherra and vomiting on the menu. Back on fluids. Just when you think she is making progress. Rachel said, no going home for another week. I wonder if all the antibiotics have killed her good bugs too. What do you do to build up the immune system??? She just lays in the bed and moans. We are very discouraged today. bev

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little booger...oh, I am sad. I want that picture of her smiling to be the one in my head...not the little sad moaning one. Oh diccouraging...prayers, of course, continue. Arlene
PLEASE KEEP US UP TO DATE...on this blog...thanks.

Anonymous said...

We haven't stopped praying, nor will we. Poor thing :(

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how exhausted you all are...my prayers continue as well. life is so fragile...

Sam and Jill Family said...

Oh little Kennadee....we are still praying and hoping for your health to return quickly. Poor little bug. She is just so little to have to go through all of this.

amy said...

We are definately praying for Kenadde, we are also praying for Rachel's well being. She's got to be living on the rollercoaster. i hate that for her to.