Today Jared had his surgery on his nose. The dr. said it all went well. They left some kind of something in his nose so it could drain better and hopefully not cause problems again. Jana sounded relieved.
Christmas Eve a knock came to Jana's door and a blonde guy was standing holding an envelope and gave her and Jared a check for $1500.00!!!!! She was crying so hard on the phone she couldn't hardly tell me. She said that since Jared got back from Vegas he has been not doing so well....he wasn't doing well before and the experience down there didn't help. The money was greatly needed for bills. The vegas bill was as much as the accident a year and a half ago. Jared has always been a mover and a shaker. He has not been himself for a long time. It has taken its tole on the family. Jana feels she has exhausted her resources for asking family to pray for them....so I am asking to include her family in your prayers. Jared needs to go to a specialist and get to the bottom of his issues. Whether they are neck/back related or whatever. He looks and feels awful. When I went up for Christmas I hadn't seen him for awhile. I was haunted by his appearance. I know we are the charity cases....but I promise you when you are there we will be there for you 100 percent. Thank you so much. bev
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Jared T
Posted by
Anonymous
at
9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
we are praying for you. we think of you often and hope you are well.
sam and jill.
Oh Bevie...you are NOT a charity case. Of course, we will pray for Jared T and family. Can one ever exhaust prayer? I don't think so...I am so grateful to know we can join together as family to strengthen one another. Arlene
You have us and our prayers 100%, forever, no expiration.
If you hurt...we hurt...we're all in this together. I worry about and pray for your kids just like mine. Keep us up to date on him.
I will pray pray pray...bb
There is no time limit on prayer. Heavenly Father is always there. He wants to hear from us. I am glad we are all on the same page. This is just a test for all of us.
If we live worthy He will hear us.
I love the Taylors. gma
Post a Comment