Sunday, December 03, 2006

Kenadee

Hello, I just talked to mom and she said that they did a blood transfusion and while they were doing it her blood pressure raised. So they stopped it. They are still concerned about her leg and now her private parts have a bubble. So tommorrow they plan to do an MRI, it could be connected, not sure. Rachel is struggling and if you wouldn't mind praying for more strength. Dallen gave Kenadee another blessing. Thank you for all of your prayers.

Jana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I taught today about the GRACE of God and had this little family on my mind the entire time...I am sure my lesson seemed disjointed to some folks as I was so consumed with our Rach and Dallen and their sweet baby...Bible Dictionay page 697.."Grace is an enabling POWER." Elder Bednar then teaches us that because of the atonement we can receive strength beyond our own ability. I can do hard things....because of the grace of GOD. That has been my pray for these kids.
A small quote from ELder Bednars talk here...
"Can we sense the grace and strengthening power of Christ in the testimony of Ammon? "Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever" (Alma 26:12). Truly, brothers and sisters, in the strength of the Lord we can do and endure and overcome all things."
IN THE STRENGTH OF THE LORD...that is my prayer...that the Lord WILL GIVE THEM STRENGTH...HIS STRENGTH. I pray for Kenadee to be healed that her body will be able to fight the infection and the after effects insignificant. Oh, Please Heavenly Father bless and strengthen this little RIGHTEOUS family. Please.