Monday, December 04, 2006

more prayers...

Kenadee is not going to have her MRI right now (2:45). Her blood pressure goes up and her heart rate drops, and so they don't want to put her out to do it if she isn't doing well. They are "gathering" dr's. to see what they think. They are going to get a neurologist and take her off steroids. Rachel said she is responding very well and seems to recognizer her. So that is great. Also...

Jared is having his CAT scan today at 3:30, if you all would pray for him too. Thanks! Linz

5 comments:

Sam and Jill Family said...

We are praying and fasting with all our hearts.

amy said...

Yes, I have been wondering about Jared, but didn't want to ask. I am so glad you shared that. Let us know how that goes. I am so glad you are all keeping us informed. We love and pray every prayer for all of you!

Anonymous said...

You have to keep telling all of us on this blog. we can't call all the time and we are all checking it 3 times a day. we are worried and prayerful about Kenadee AND Jared T.

Seems like too much for one family.....are Gary and Jared Morg still there?

please please keep updates!

Anonymous said...

Oh...prayers do continue...EVERY pray and today all the way from work I just thought about and prayed for my sweet sissie Bev's family....praying taking crying pleading....Arlene

Anonymous said...

Thaank you Linz. You have to keep us informed.It is the primary thing in my prayers. "Bev's" family. Seems like we are supposed to be more humble. I am so thankful for the blog. You can keep us posted without us being a big bother. zlove, gma