Thursday, December 07, 2006

Rumsey Baptism





Just wanted to give an up on the Eric Rumsey family. We had a great weekend over in Shelley. Josh was baptized with his cousin Dallon. We had a great turnout of friends and family. We'll confirm him a member this Sunday here in Kuna at 9AM.

We had a little excitement on the way home. We were passing a semi when it flipped a rock and smashed out our passenger front window, right where Jilana was sitting. We were very blessed that nobody was hurt and that we got home safely.

Josh and Emmalee are doing well in school. I'm signed up for school next semester, taking my last math class.

We are very glad to hear that Rachel and Kenadee are doing much better. We have been praying for their health and safety.

That is about it, I need to get to work.

Eric, Jilana, Josh and Emmalee

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't remember that Josh was 8 years old. Congratulations Josh. I am sure glad Jilana wasn't hurt. Windows can be replaced but eye sight is pretty precious. Good to hear from you guys. Thanks
gma

Anonymous said...

loved the pictures Eric. What a neat event for your family. Congratulations Josh!!!! Aunt bev

amy said...

It seems I start every comment with OH MAN! But I will on this one also! OH MAN! I can't believe how great those pictures are! I love going to baptisms. I love even more seeing family baptized. Good choice Josh, and it is so wonderful to be able to see your dad able to do the baptizing. The Mauzy family are grateful to se that.
Thank you so much for the post. Jilana, man, were you cold the rest of the drive home? That is CRAZY

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Josh! YOu look good in those pure white clothes...

Anonymous said...

Just think, now the Lord is BOUND to Joshie...to always be there. I love covenants.
Thanks for sharing cuteness.
Arlene

Sam and Jill Family said...

Yeah!! WE are so happy and proud of you Josh. How neat to be a member of the church. WE loved seeing you in your clean white clothes.