Hi, this is Carson. I'm launching a new little online venture that involves scrapbookers. Specifically, it's a way for scrapbookers to link to galleries of their work - so that other scrapbookers who are looking for ideas, can find them. It's a way to share, and find, good scrapbooking work and ideas.
Soo... to start things off, I'm looking for anyone who scrapbooks. If you have a gallery of your work posted online, that's perfect. If not, I've got some tips to you help you do that for free. If you're up to helping me test this out before I release it to the world, and helping give me feedback and helping me seed it with a little bit of content I would be extremely grateful. I know many of you scrapbook so fess up I need some help!
Here's what you do - if you're game, go here and enter your email address. Make sure you also check the box that says you're able to help me test. If you have any questions, post them in the comments here or email me.
Please don't be shy!
Carson
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Carson needs some scrapbookers...
Posted by
Anonymous
at
10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Would love you help you Buddy, but I'm what you call "Pathetic". so bad, I stink.
Don't even want to do it.
Good luck tho.
signed,
Honest in Rupert
Maybe my Florida girl will come forth?
Talk to RACHEL!!!
Well, I can see I've been voluteered...can't promise ya much but I'll see what I can do.
Excellent Rach, you're in. Expect an email in the coming week (or so).
Florida girl, how 'bout it?
Heidi does really good scrapbooking too. Her email is jaredmorgan2000@yahoo.com
She is a wiz on the computer too!!! bev
I'd also like a scarpbooker and a maid and a cook...any volunteers? Arlene
I appreciate the offer--I do love scrapbooking! I think I'd better not overcommit myself though. Sorry.Kyla
Post a Comment