Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Did you notice?

Cody pointed out to me, did you notice Rachel and Kenadee on the cover of the January Ensign?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...I haven't noticed myself or Kenadee on an Ensign Cover? Is it the Jan. issue 2007?

Anonymous said...

I looked at the cover and I think someone is pulling our leg. gma

Anonymous said...

I will have to agree on the pic. I was a bit confused at first because I did have this camera guy come in when the Jazz players came by to visit us. He just kept on taking pictures it was weird. He was taking so many pictures one would have thought we were in a photo shoot! So, my mind got thinking...when I read the blog. Even though it didn't make much sense! Jazz players...Ensign!! Duh!! I have lost a few brain cells and gotta a few wrinkles over this...no joke!
The doc. said that Kenadee was fortunate to not have had any side affects but we all know that it was God's will and it was a MIRACLE! Thank you...Cody

Anonymous said...

Yes, Rachel. I especially love Walter Rane, the artist of the picture. I love the title..."Master, I Have Brought unto Thee My Son (Daughter)" and then we know the next few lines, Heal her...and I believe, help thou my unbelief.
We all take things to the Lord and ask Him to heal them, don't we?
Arlene