We can rest a little easier here at the Worthington home!!! I just talked to the doctor and Kenadee's blood results came back and her platelets are back to normal!!
HIP HIP HOORAY...I have felt so cooped up!! I can hardly waite to go to all 3 hrs. of church. I can go and feel normal again. What a HUGE relief!!
Thanks again to my family for all of your fasting and prayers. Thank for all of your support it means so much!!
Love to all!
Rachel
Thursday, January 25, 2007
It is time to CELEBRATE...
Posted by
Anonymous
at
9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yahoo...wonderful...whoopie ding...that is great!
Celebrate...hummmmm - does that mean a candy bar - or yummy choc chip cookie - or hot carmel sundae is in order? Arlene
YEP, I was eating a yummy delicious 'Lindor truffle' while I posted. Have you ever had a lindor truffle? They come in milk,dark,and white chocolates they melt in your mouth!! YUMMY!! Yep, I already had a party in my mouth!!
Oh Rachel we are so happy for you. We have prayed and prayed. Our little 3yr old Ashtyn has remembered Kennadee in everyone of her prayers, even the dinner ones. It is precious and we are so glad that she is ok. What a miracle for your little family! Yeah!
Jill and fam
Ashtyn, Thank you so much for praying for Kenadee. You must be a special girl. I sure like seeing your cute pictures on the blog!
Post a Comment