I have really been trying to come up with something where I can make money, preferably from home, still be a mom and not have to drag Brackon to work, so...
How much would you pay to have me (or someone) come into your kitchen and organize every cubboard and drawer?
How about that garage? How much would you pay?
Husbands... how much would you let your wife spend? If any?
Monday, February 26, 2007
How much would you pay?
Posted by
Anonymous
at
10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Linzy Loo...
I would love your service but probably wouldn't pay for it because in a month, I would be back to my old messy habits.
I love your idea and understand your feelings to want make some money at home.
What about Kinder music? Shay says that is a neat thing...you invest in the materials and have some preschoolers come once a week and teach them music etc.
Or violin lessons?
I'll keep thinking...
You are so talented! Pray to know....
Good luck! bb
Linz I would pay to organize my scrapbook room...not sure you would want to tackle it!! And while your at it you could paint my kids rooms and, well, the list would never end
I think there are definitely people that have the money and would pay for that service. I wouldn't know how you would separate products needed and your time on the job for cost, but people will tell other people about this cute fun girl that helped them organize their home. I think it could definitely work. Good Luck!
I think people will pay you what YOU think you are worth. Set you price and then find those willing to pay it. I know I am the bargain hunter of all time....BUT...you are not catering to me...you are catering to those who have cash. Don't sell yourself short, decide what you are worth per hour and then expect it. I go to Nordstroms and see the same necklace as at Walmart. Difference....? What Nordstoms think it is worth...and then the one who purchases the product can say..."Oh, I got it at Nordstroms"...or "Oh, I had that Linzy girl organize it for me." You are worth more than a Walmart bargain. (In my opinion)
Linzy, I can't believe you have held on this long, I don't know if I could have. You would be really good at that, did you see the Oprah show with the lady that had a very very cluttery house, it was disgusting, her whole house was like a storage room, I am not kidding. She worked at a organization place for 10 years. Call me I'll tell you more. Good luck,
Post a Comment