Hmm, I am thinking a little girl with dark eyes. Is it Kenadee, or What is Ty and Ky's little girl? Wait she has blue eyes. Hmmm, I will have to think some more.
Well it seems like everyone is guessing so we better guess too. We all looked at it and thought that it was either Brooke or Sarah!! Although it does kind of look like Hailey too. MMMmmmmmm I wonder who it is?? OOoooohhh the suspense!!
1. Click on "Sign In" in upper right-hand corner 2. Sign in to use Blogger (if you don't know the username/password ask your mother or mother-in-law) 4. Click on"New Post" 5. Start typing! 6. Don't forget to sign your name 7. Click "Publish"
10 comments:
I guess...Hailey McComas!?!
I was going to guess Morgan...but if Rachel guessed Hailey...humm...maybe Chantelly Lace?
Arlene
We need some more guesses!!
Hmm, I am thinking a little girl with dark eyes. Is it Kenadee, or What is Ty and Ky's little girl? Wait she has blue eyes. Hmmm, I will have to think some more.
I think it is one of Sam and Jill's girls. Sorry I can't remember their names.
Actually Amy...I thought it was one of your girls.
Ty and Ky's Missy has BLUE eyes...Megans eyes aren't that dark....hummmm
Boy, some one is playing a good trick on us old Aunties and cousins...who might it be?
One more day of guesses...
Well it seems like everyone is guessing so we better guess too. We all looked at it and thought that it was either Brooke or Sarah!! Although it does kind of look like Hailey too. MMMmmmmmm I wonder who it is?? OOoooohhh the suspense!!
Ya know it really looks a lot like Brackon...but he isn't a girl!
The suspense is kill'n me!
My guess is Kenadee. Glad to get an answer. gma
Post a Comment