Hey guys! It’s me again. I know you are anxious to see the hot babe. So… here you go!
This is KT and I right before I went to work one night. Things are going well. We talked about marriage and she said, let’s not talk about marriage right now. Ha ha ha!! We plan on dating and getting to each other and have a good time. She is really sweet to me and I appreciate all she does for me. She is pretty much the best girlfriend I have ever had. If you would like to throw in some donation for the dating process, feel free. Ha ha, Just kidding.
Friday, February 23, 2007
RY and KT
Posted by
Anonymous
at
10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ry....how fun. Actually, from what I understand...you could send a little cash my way..but I know how you like to count your money...so never mind. Thanks for sharing. Arlene
Ryan, What a cute, happy couple. I am glad she is good to you. Keep up the good work.
Love ya, Jana
Well Mr. Ry Ry!
Looks like you found a good one!
We are anxious to meet her!
Have fun! Enjoy the journey!
Auntie BB
Ry, I once asked you if you were gay.I doubt if you are now. That is a good looking gal you showed us. I hope you are as good to her as she is to you. Keep us posted on your "love life".
I forgot to sign my name; I am gma
Ryan can waite to meet KT we have heard so much about her! Hope everything goes the way you want.
Post a Comment