Okay everyone, I have fixed the Hilterbrand Blog. There are a few slight changes. I did my best to keep it as simple and similar as possible to avoid confusion. Here are the procedures for logging in:
1. go to http://hilterbrands.blogspot
2. click on the little orange "B" in the upper-left corner (just like before)
3. click on "New Blogger" (*this is a new step*)
4. sign in with:
username:
password:
5. click "Sign In" (just like before)6. click the green + "New Post" (just like before)
7. sign your post (just like before)
8. click "Publish" (just like before)
Sorry for any inconvenience this caused. I will update the instructions on the side of the blog to reflect this change. If you have any questions let me know by leaving them in the comments here. Happy Blogging! and keep it up, we all love to hear from you all!
--Cody McComas
3 comments:
Cody you are our hero! Thank-you. I can't even imagine how you fixed that. We are bloggers - yes. And I like the new password even better. Blog on.
Yep! You're a whiz kid. We love you. barb
Thanks Cody.....It is obvious we liked to be heard!!!! thanks bev
Post a Comment