Sunday, March 25, 2007

Girls Camp Crafts--all for under $1.25 each!!



Well, camp is in a week. I just got done making all the examples to show at the YW broadcast last saturday. Thanks to everyone for your support and good ideas. If anyone wants patterns or more details, let me know--I think we ended up with some fun stuff! Scented body glitter, cute tote bags, marble magnets, picture frames, a journal with little dividers and pockets, and a little picture album/mini scrapbook--I love how it folds up, and it coordinates with our boot camp theme. Love, Kyla











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyla!!!!!

You have GOT to be kidding me!

I know how hard you have worked on all of that and my goodness! they turned out fabulous!

YOu are SO talented! I can't believe you came up with such NICE things for so little!

Heavens.... Even if I had the idea...I could never have dreamed it up and produced it like you have!

Anybody can make something if they have a big fat pocket book! but to "make it on a dime?" Goodness, THAT takes talent!

I AM IMPRESSED! I'll bet your Stake YW Leader could just hug you!

No wonder the leaders want to do them too! I would!

You do have to be in charge of crafts when we get together as a family!

Men tend, women craft! How's that for a plan?

Thank you for being such a hard working servant of the Lord.

I know He will bless you!

barb

rachel said...

Wow...looks like a lot of fun. The girls are going to LOVE it! Have fun at camp! I loved it!

Anonymous said...

Those are THE CUTEST crafts!!! They are just a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. You are amazing. The girls will LOVE them! I can't believe it...! Wow oh wow!
Arlene

amy said...

There is a GOOD reason they picked you for this calling. You are amazing! I think the girls will LOVE to do those projects!

Anonymous said...

Wow...Kyla I want to go to your camp. Looks like alot of FUN!!! You will be the best there. I admire you and Tyler and your adventure to Florida. You will talk about that forever. "When we were in FLorida............" Keep up the good work. Aunt bev

Anonymous said...

You are so creative and a good mother and wife also. I love you guys. gma