I just want everyone to know how lucky I am to have such a wonderful Mom. I know I wouldn't be where I am without her. She takes time to talk to me about all my worries (nearly every day). I do not know of anyone who shows more concern for others than her. This scripture in Mosiah defines the very essence of her:
Mosiah 18:9
Yea, and are willing to mourn with those that mourn; yea, and comfort those that stand in need of comfort, and to stand as witnesses of God at all times and in all things, and in all places that ye may be in, even until death, that ye may be redeemed of God, and be numbered with those of the first resurrection, that ye may have eternal life—
She is always there to "mourn" and "comfort" all of us. She gives of herself selflessly each day. My mom is always upbeat. She trusts in the Lord and knows he will provide for our family. When I get a little discouraged I think of my Mom's example and then everything gets better.
I love the quote she has on her wall, "I can do hard things." I know she can. She raised me!
I love you Mom. Happy Birthday. Ty
Friday, March 23, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISS BB!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
HAppy b-day!!! auntie BARB!! that was really sweet!! hope you have a wonderful day!!! love ya tons shell
I second everything Ty said!! Sure love you momma bear! Happy Birthday!
Chad
What a sweet tribute...we are all blessed because Barb is in our lives. Love you little sister...Arlene
Thanks everybody. (Thanks Ty for blogging me!)
I had a wonderful day!! Steve said, "What would you like?"
I tried to wait appropriately... then handed him my "honey do do do" list!
He worked on it all day!!!!!!
Isn't that the very best kind of gift!!! Ture love!!!! Lucky me.
Thanks from an older... very grateful... Miss BB!
Barb, you really are something special. A true friend, a true gem, what a treat that to know you and be connected to you through family. Lucky us! Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday...Hope you had a good day! You are a great aunt and a good example!
Happy day, barb. You are one of my favorite sisters. I love you so much. I gravitate to your house when I need you and can 'use' you. Love, bev
Happy b-day Aunt Barb! We love you and feel a strength to know you.
Jared & fam
Post a Comment