Monday, March 19, 2007

Oh Hey! Art Show and Sleepover

Hi family,
I have been very busy lately. I have worked hard and just entered 5 works of art into the Student Art Show at BYU. If my pieces are accepted, anyone who is in Provo should come take a look. Most of them, you haven't seen before. I will let you know when I know, but the show goes up this Friday, and it will stay up through April. So if you have a chance, come see! It will be in the Harris Fine Art Center (HFAC).

Also, I am planning some crafts for our enrichment sleepover for a bunch of single girls like me! Any ideas? I have a good chunk of change to spend, so help me spend it--righteously!
Thanks to all
Jenni

7 comments:

amy said...

I would LOVE to come and see your artwork. We will figure out a time to come and see. Thanks for the headsup

Anonymous said...

Awesome...Jen! The painting kinda looks like you???

Anonymous said...

jen you are awesome!! that is you isn't it!!! you are so talented!!! love ya shell

Anonymous said...

Jenni, your art work is really
good. You have a chance of really being great. I hope you will continue to persue your education.

For your sleep over I would like to hear you give a good book report. Popcorn is always good. Love ya. Gma

Anonymous said...

Hey Super talent!

I am jealous of your abiity but I know how hard you work!

I am proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!

Aunt BB

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is me! Jenni

Anonymous said...

Go Jen!!!!!!!! I love the picture. If you do what you like....it isn't work. I'll be there. mom