Monday, March 19, 2007

Shelley has got the right stuff baby!



This is me, Amy, with the WAY to long hair that looks like Chubaca. I was so tired of it!

















Yip that's me, I went to Shelley's and she gave me a makeover! I could not be more excited!














It is so fun and cute! I love it. On the drive home, I had my window down and it flipped in the wind! It was so fun! I have a boost of energy and fun! I love being with her. Her kids are so darn cute! Little Chantel is so fun and adorable. Mason has grown up so much! He has the funest cutest eyes. It was so nice to see them.





You can't really see in the picts. but I have highlights which I haven't ever had before. I really like them.

Thanks Shell, you are the greatest!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy!!!!! You look GREAT!!!!.... young and skinny and perky and collegy! Way Way cute!. Oh yes, and Springy too!

Shelley has the magic touch, for sure. She did the same thing for me... a couple years ago and people still tell me I look better than with dark black hair! I believe it's called .... "updated"!

Besides making you look good, she makes you feel good too and makes the whole "going to the beauty shop" a fun experience!

We're lucky to have Miss "Shelley-Love " in our family!!!!!!!

Shell...your shop is cute. Makes me miss my hair doin' days !(sniff! sniff)


Barbs

Anonymous said...

You look great Amy! I like your highlights. I can see them. Shelley always makes me feel the same way. Jenni

Anonymous said...

WOW...I love your hair!! I can see the highlights...you look beautiful! You always have a twinkle in your eyes!

Anonymous said...

Amy i am so glad you like it!! you are one hot mamma!!! i'm glad you took before and after pic's thats awesome!! i am glad you came today i was lookin forward to it!! love shell