Monday, April 23, 2007

Attitude is everything!

A lady got up one morning and saw that she only had 3 hairs left on her head. So she decided to braid them and then had a great day!

The next morning she got up and saw that she only had 2 hairs left on her head, so she decided to wear her hair parted down the middle...and she had a great day!

Then the next morning she got up and...you guessed it....only one hair left on her head...so she decided to wear a pony tail...and made it a great day.

When she woke up the next morning, that's right, she didn't have one hair left on her head. She stopped for a moment and then gave herself a big smile in the mirror as she said, "Yippee I don't have to do my hair today!"

So you see...attitude is everything. "Make every day the greatest!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arlene you saw how thin my hair is, so I will try to have a good attitude about it. That is not what you meant, but I get it. mom

Anonymous said...

I like wigs.